Turkish Embassy Visa requirements;
The Turkish embassy in most countries represent the Visa Process and application medium for a study or Visa permit to the republic of Northern Cyprus. Below are the Visa application Requirements for an invitation and consequently study permit grant for studies in the Republic of Northern Cyprus.
1. Copies of the relevant pages of the International Passport (Data and Extension Pages) with at least 6 months validity on Passport.
2. Duly filled Visa Application form.
3. Two passport size photograph
4. Admission/Acceptance Letter by the University.
5. Payment receipts of school fees from the University.
6. Confirmation letter from the school acknowledging receipt of payment.
7. Proof of basic education, copies of graduation diploma and certificates (W.A.S.C., NECO, S.S.C.E., Statement of Result, etc.) duly signed and approved by the Federal Ministry of Education and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs thereafter,
8. Proof of BA education, copy of university graduation diploma duly signed and approved by the Federal Ministry of Education and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs thereafter.(For master students),
9. Guarantee letter signed by the sponsor and the student, stating that the sponsor will cover all the expenses of the student, and the student will never apply to any person or institution (including university) for financial support or scholarship, certified by a public notary.
10. Original “Personal” bank statement for the last three months of the sponsor together with original approval/reference letter from the bank branch manager.
11. Consent letter from the parents if you are less than 18 years old. (Sealed by notary or court.)
12. Flight reservation.
13. Sponsor's ID, photocopy of sponsor's National ID Card or International Passport or Driver's License.
14. “Vaccination Card” for yellow fever and typhoid diseases.
15. If the above mentioned requirements are not met and the documents are not provided in full, your application will not be considered and you will have to take a new appointment in order to submit your full documentation. The Embassy does not take any responsibility that this may cause delay and may result in missing deadlines related to your business, tourism or education in Turkey or Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus.
Please note that we can guide you also to study in Countries like, Canada, Germany, Ghana, Spain, India, Poland, Ireland, United Kingdom, Dubai, Ukraine, Turkey, South Cyprus, Netherlands, Romania, Russia, Switzerland, Russia, Romania, Malaysia, Jamaica, Hungary, Belarus etc. For more Information, Contact us.