We represent 2 (Two) Standard Institutions in South Cyprus. These institutions have all the infrastructure, architecture and the enabling environment necessary for a pleasant and successful academic career for candidates who want to study in Southern Cyprus. They are:
Founded in 1980, Intercollege has an established reputation for quality higher education. Intercollege is one of the largest and most prestigious institutions in Cyprus. Indeed, a relevant opinion survey conducted by an independent research firm showed Intercollege to be “the most reputable college in Cyprus”.
As a modern, progressive institution, Intercollege offers unique educational opportunities to students of varied backgrounds.
At Intercollege, students benefit from:
- The opportunity to earn the Institution’s reputable qualifications.
- Transfer possibilities to prestigious American, British or European universities.
- Its international character and diverse academic and professional expertise.
- The experience of being a member of an international student body. Intercollege students come from many nations to prepare for leadership positions in the professions, the arts, government, industry and commerce.
The tuition fees for all Diploma and Bachelor degree programs for each academic year are EUR 4000.
The tuition fees for the whole MBA program is EUR 4000 (2 years).
- EUR 500- International Student Deposit (refundable upon graduation)
- EUR 155- Application and Visa Fee (non-refundable)
- EUR 175- Medical Insurance (annual)
- EUR 26- Registration Fee (per semester)
- EUR 20- Activities Fee (per semester)
- EUR 15- Technology Fee (per semester)
- EUR 26- Lab Fee I (per semester, if applicable)
PROGRAMS ON OFFER
- Business Administration (2 yrs Diploma AND 4 yrs Bachelor).
- Computer Engineering (2 yrs Diploma AND 4 yrs Bachelor).
- Computer Science (2 yrs Diploma AND 4 yrs Bachelor).
- Hospitality (Hotel) Management (2 yrs Diploma AND 4 yrs Bachelor).
- Hotel & Tourism Management (2 yrs Diploma).
- Hairdressing (3 yrs Higher Diploma).
- Aesthetics & Beauty Therapy Science (3 yrs Higher Diploma).
- Master in Business Administration (2 yrs MBA)
University of Central Lancashire
The University of Central Lancashire, Cyprus (UCLan Cyprus) is the only British University operating in Cyprus, located in Larnaca, in the area of Pyla. Students will thus gain access to British Higher Education in Cyprus, with the choice of studying their programme entirely in Cyprus or transferring for part of their studies to the UK.
Why Choose UCLan Cyprus?
- The ONLY British University in Cyprus
- Premium British Higher Education in Cyprus.
- Exceptionally talented PhD academic faculty with extensive research and international experience
- Quality Academic Environment: All programmes of study are evaluated and recognised by the Ministry of Education and the Republic of Cyprus, and meet the high quality standards required by the UK Quality Assurance Agency (QAA). They are fully approved by the Evaluation Committee of Private Universities (ECPU) of Cyprus, which means they are automatically fully recognised by the Cyprus Council for the Recognition of Higher Education Qualifications (KYSATS)
- Joint degrees recognised in both UK and Cyprus (UCLan Cyprus & UCLan UK degrees)
- Study abroad opportunities. Can transfer to UCLan in the UK for up to two years.
- Same High Education standards as UCLan in the UK
- Mirror extensive facilities and resources as UCLan in the UK
- UCLan Cyprus reduces the cost of a UK degree significantly. €7,900 tuition fees for every year of study (Undergraduate) € 10,450 (Postgraduate).
SCHOOL OF BUSINESS AND MANAGEMENT
- BA in Accounting & Finance (offering maximum exemptions from ACCA, ICAEW, CIMA)
- BA in Business Administration
- BA in Business Administration pathway in Law
- BA in Hospitality and Tourism
- MSc in Business Management
- MSc in Marketing
SCHOOL OF LAW
- Law LLB
- Master of Law LLM
SCHOOL OF SCIENCE
- BSc(Hons) Computing
- BSC(Hons) Psychology
- BSC(Hons) Mathematics
- MSc in Computing
Accommodation will be available to all students studying at the University on a full-time basis. The prices vary according to single or shared occupancy, ranging from
€250 - €350 per month/per person. Utilities such as electricity and water are extra and not included in the monthly rent.
- bedroom apartment €350 / per month (12 months contract)
- bedrooms apartment €300 / per month / per person (12 months contract)
- bedrooms apartment €250 / per month / per person (12 months contract)